Retardness

today was just
one word,
UNDESCRIBABLE
i have never ever
showed my retardness
IN public..

went to hareens
to spend some time
it was dull at first
nothing to do, talking nonsense

thats when hareen
took out her purple body crayon
the crayon that made
my my dignity ALMOST
go down the toilet

it all started as a joke
i used tht crayon as an eyeliner
thenn.. i used it to colour my lips
i seriously looked like
laday gaga's cousin

& i started scaring the kids in the house
staring at them with my purple features
they were not scared at all
which made me like a foOol...

all 3 of us had the idea
of walking in the Dynasty area
but we too it as a joke in the beginning
but Noo.. my big mouth
thought it was a great idea

we ended up walking around
staring at people like mad
people just stopped and stare
we went on the lift
sitting in corners
hair all let down

we we're like the
sicko's of Dynasty
THEN we were in the lift
going floor to floor
talking our own language
like HAHAHA..
robot language
the indonesian lady was laughing
this foreigner fella was freaked out
this nurse lady kena us nicely

before getting down to her floor
she let out a big yell at us
which freaked my ass off
this was just a trial
fo that we can make our next video

stay tuned & stay faithful
to Thilacamillolicious yeah?
trust me it could even involve
taylor swift

                                                                                 thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts