Today, i got mad

everything was like a..
how do you say? end of the plank kinda day
everything was an 'almost' incident
but things could've been worst lahh

its not like my blood has turned
green or sumthing.. just slight irritation
ya know when u put some sort of liquid
nthen it bulges up into a swollen monster

sumthing like tht la
ok no im over-exaggerating
well 2011 was all about change kan?
so im really wanting to score A
for my maths with tht, respecting the teacher is a MUST

so there i was trying
to fit the polygons into my brain
all sorts of shapes
all types of angles
all blurred because of the horrible symphony
of certain people

action speaks louder than words right?
well to them, words are like an elphant
when it trumpets
i try NOT to shout though
i HAVE the right to
because i am the rightful AJK displin

its not that i DONT KNOW how to yell
im more advance & wiser
not to brag, but i have a history
in being class monitor, assistant class monitor
prefect, assistant prefect & head prefect

dont tell me WHAT TO DO
if your less experienced
shut up & learn
dont simply judge people
cause ur NOT perfect
and so am i

all i wanted today was co-operation
thats all, dont tell me
shutting the hell up for 5 minutes
is such a weight in the butt

I, thila camillo is trying
to make her future bright
is trying to work my butt off
is trying to be a lecturer in the future
theres no more time for me
to shake my leg

i making a change
and you should too

                                                                    thila Camillo

Comments

  1. don't worry to much!!!I know that you have change alot,the think that u should do is trust yr self,
    it will help u alot in life!!!U just have to put some effort in u.If i can trust u that means u should trust yr self better in wt u can do........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts