worst girlfriend material

im the worst person
to be in a relationship with
i suck at it & i just really suck at it
getting hurt once already thought me alot

& my view on guys
are very thin these days
im not trying to say that im lesbo
puuhhlleeaassee!!! i'd kiss a monkeys butt la

my goal this year was to make friends
but i didnt want those friends
to be more than friends
i feel bad ya know..

long term heratbroken
has been the heartbreaker
its just a thick glass your gonna break through me
& dont hope your gonna get through

once the glass is broken
you know you'll get hurt
& somewhere in the middle
Bruno Mars's Grenade appears

a wise & lovely senior of mine
Eta, told me
you'll hurt more giving out fake love
& i realised that & made the same mistake

only time can patch up
the hole in the past
how much you try to do it yourself
there are scar marks

                                                                  thila Camillo

Comments

Popular Posts