bumping in

Today, can be considered
a sort of productive day for me
finishing homework on time
doing the unecessary homework LOL
as usual, oh yeah, and debate
macam sajak.. well practice makes perfect
today, i guess i was lucky la
coming back from the canteen
when, going up the stairs..
guess who i bump into?
hahaha ohh yeahh..

i am not gonna make this obvious la
i mean people would make fun of me
not that i care but..
i HAVE a reputation HAHA
so yeah note it yeah Meddy & Janna
keep making fun of people
ish.. wanna 'like' a teacher pun kenot ar?
aiyaa.. too much ter-slip

anywhoos.. i wished
but, no respond.. aduihh..
sakit hati betul..
but good jugak la
close-up hahaha..
nttheenn.. i handed it my english book
to Pn. Juliet in the staff room
& guess who i saw?
(my guessing game kan.. x laku la)

zipping his bag
Just as me and sham walked out
he 'purposely' delay
until we both walked out
then he came out
thank goodness Sham had a brain
she asked me to 'delay'
in the stairs also

when he saw us slow walking
he also slowed down
i really think his on to me
i mean not personally la
but you know what i mean
giving out a cute sour face
pulak tu..

well.. few more months till
i'll miss him... LOL
its a true fact i cant deny
                                                                   thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts