D.S.L.R

 or as i like to call it
drizzler.. LOL? nevermind
lately i've been thinking masak2
when am I gonna get one?
i pon nak..

ambitious kan?
well.. who cares its only me
not you..

Im not gonna buy
those overpriced camera's
because I know im not a pro
i mean every professional photog
was once an amatuer

i found this camera on Best Buy
which is the awesomest electronic store
that i've been in the USA
from video games, DS,wii,xbox,ps3
to ipods,ipads,macbooks,macbook airs
to DSLR's...

you can find everything here
& wheres theres a sale..
trust me its like the long que
to justin bieber's pre-sale tix
in Bangsar Village


their promotions are like
insane.. discounts & promotions
its like the 4th of July for techno geeks
im, how you say? 50-50?

as i was browsing through
bestbuy.com.. i found this DSLR
for a reasonable price
& it suits me cause well..
i AM a beginner
price ranges from 400 to 500 bucks
so its like *carry the one on top, plus the sarcasm*
easily RM1000 to RM2000 above..
i think it reasonable
it has no video frequency
but who cares i want the pictures

i have Flip for recording
damn awsome quality
i recomend that to ya'll

back to DSLR..
i've seen the feedbacks of people

i must say i am impressed
but i dont know it myself
till i try it

& i have to see what
my dear mummy says about it
the last time i told her
she laughed at me
'your not a photog'
i was like =.=" 'thanx for the 'compliment' mom'


i mean we make our own future
so we decide
who knows i'd be famous
& ya'll want me to shoot
your wedding pictures
or divorce pictures
LOL


here's a look at it..


always be my baybee

                                                                                thilaCamillo










Comments

Popular Posts