if i could scream

getting too frikin stressed
of the human behaviour lately
im being asked one question
over & over & over again

when i answer them
over & over & over again
they ask ANOTHER one
why? why? why?

can ya'll just leave me alone?
for once? let ME be in PEACE
its like im too nice
until ya'll eat my head up

everyday you say hi
ask me the damn question
i get bored i honestly do
im the type of person

who dosent sit here waiting
for michael jackson to die again
im tired.. im in pain

right this very moment
i just wish to scream
but just hoping nobody hears me

scream my heart out
scream my sould out
im not a slave todo what you say
nor am i a nanny to change your dyper

after all, i DONT need attention
i seriously dont..
                                                                               thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts