what the Nose dosen't Know

admire this Nose.. LOL
 this may see to be a silly,foolish,idiotic,lame post to you
but to me its serious buisiness
no jokes no laughing
:| i mean it..

today i went swimming.. yay!
after a loooong time
i can say this is the 1st time This Year
i swam.. so yay me!

whenever i get into the pool
i start showing off la a bit..
diving here and there
padahal.. wanna swim basicly
pon i tak tau..

since papa was there
i thought i'd get pointers
& guess what im proud of myself for tht progress
its like i was like woohoo
i can do it *happy dances*

then i learnt to dive properly
and held my breath for some time
water got in and out of my nose and mouth
all those jam through Alkey & Duta highway
was worth going through
to swim in Ampang

i've noticed alot of Korean people live there
who knew kan?
okok back to ME..
next thing tht i was eager to learn was
zee buttafliee stroke..
i decided to swim opposite the pool
cause the length is shorter
and i can hold my breath till i
touch the other side

ok kan the butterfly stroke
arm flapping like butterfly right?
so.. i was doing just that
me, as a human, has not sensors
to like where got wall
where no wall
and my nose hard on the wall

i felt like a spice
damn stinging..
a look see at the mirror
one 'beautiful' mark on the bridge of my nose
dah la my mom make fun of my nose
saying tht iits flat and all
judging both of us
our noses are the same..

so yeah she laugh at me
i laugh at her..
now i am currently ugly
with this red thingy
dad said it'll dissapear tomorrow
hope & pray so la..

if it becomes mount everest
i'll be buried like the egyptian pharoahs
yes im very emotional when it comes to nose
its like one thing tht defines me
now it has a 'pattern' on it
thank God its just a line
& not polka dots..

that one...
nevermind..
people?
dont trust your noses 100%
not all noses knows..
i hope that thought you a lesson kids

                                                                                 thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts