when i sing

tonight is one of those nights
where i listen to a song or two
and end up being so emotional
over something that has never happened to me
YET!.. if can i dont want anything to happen

i really wanna do another video
but sadly i cant find a loophole
to record anything these days
and i'll be putting it on youtube!

haha.. there goes my jakun-ish attitude
i look really funny when i sing kan?
i mean some people are flawless
singing with feeling, smiling

me? well this what really goes on
i start twitching, i start to high
and saliva rises in my mouth
LOL i do NOT know how it happens
or why it happens

& i am not that good at all
comparing to singing youtube sensations
im on the average scale
and since i cant really reach high notes
i dont think i'll go anywhere

as long i have the music in me
than i'll have a peaceful life
dosent matter what people say about my singing
(not just me, but you as well)

i salute those people who
actually have the courage to go up
on stage in front a huge audience
& giving them all their best

me? i wait one or two people
then its my turn, buuutt..
i like going last :)
as the famous sayng goes
save the best for last

its hard for a person like me
im the shy-in-front-strangers-but-crazy-with-friends girl
and i have stage frights alot
and i gagap when speeching
and i forget stuff
bad at covering
when i didnt hit a note
ohh Gawwdd.. dont make me start

i really want to make the best of it
i sound so frikin full of myself
as though la i can be like Charice
im NOTHING like her
thats why im jelous of her

shes pretty,big voice, filipino,
and yada yada yada
one thing that im better than her is
i bet im taller than her
hahaha.. i bet je laa..
who knows

i wanna be like her
but im waaayyy outta her league
oh Lord i hope my prayers will be answered
someday then we i'll invite to my party
all VVIP's then we'll be
feeling so fly like a G6
or crapping like a _______
fill in the blank will ya?

im stuck.. like i did my speech
its like i even talked to my dad
giving HIM a lecture
until i myself didnt know what was i talking bout
amazing huh?
so if im a leturer.. i start talking
never ending, & no point at all..

wow.. poor students of mine
oh well, theres always
space to improve
nothing stays the same

i may be ambitious
but HEYY!!! i have a dream
do you?
(you better have)
*holds parang* LOL
                                                                   thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts