A box of Joy



Once again, the happiest moment is when mummy sends toi & I a box of a lil somethin' somethin'.Mine is mostly stuff i left back in the NYC.. clothes, clothes and more clothes.

Buut... twist! since i was sleeping when mom called, toi answered the phone. started blabbing about toys,toys.. (its like a never dying battery in him for replaying)

He told me mome wrapped up the "camera". I was like the DSLR?? DEE..ASS..ELL..ARR??
I dont know she just said camera. Thats when i was like.. 'sure one.. she bought DSLR i told her DSLR.. sure one' well what to do?

wait and see i guess.. let that box of joy arrive safely next week! Im behaving like an obsessive Justin Bieber fan.. gosh! haha but much lve to JayBee

Oh yeah before i forget. I really do apoligize for not uploading any videos this time around. I must say my flu was really too much. If i recorded it be like 3 minutes of sneezing..

Plus my video camera's battery is dead.. so yeah.. delay,delay,delay.. no worries 2 videos will be uploaded by the end of this hols!

i sound so eew-ish in a way.. its like im afraid to annoy you guys.. ignore this.. haha..

                                                            thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts