down with the F.L.U

Greetings!

well an old friend decided to pay me a visit. Once, again an old nemesis steps into my system. that is.. FLU!!!

He is making my life a living hell. 1st the fevers and shivers in the early mornings. It felt like a seizure attack to be in that situation at the moment.

Im glad thats done with buuutt naaoooww... the sneezing.. the never-ending sneezing... when i sleep yeah everything is alright but when i get up to do something BOOM! there goes a sneeze.
I can easily say i sneezed like 100 times or more today.

Never in my life i sneezed so much. imagine the amount of brain cells killed in the process..
all my geniusness dissapearing LOL.

Toilet break wasnt a pretty sight at all. tummy achign like theres no tomorrow.. the purging wasnt the worst part... the worsts was when i feel a slight wierdness in my belly. my throat felt like sumthing was gonna shoot up.

i took deep breaths and tried to burp. yeap i burped theeenn... WOOSH! everything came out. so much for the antibiotic helping me. then i felt another one coming out i breath really deep this time. but then.. it didnt really work

EVERYTHING came out (except my organs la) worst part was the force was stronger than i assumed. vomit filled the walls and came out through my nose a little.

the spice of chilli goin in my nose.. not a pretty feeling.. i really hope this stops soon. I cant take it anymore!

                                                                  thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts