I'll miss you the most E

Screw the fact that
we've known for a short while
ever since, i knew you
you have opened a path for me somehow

its very rare
to find a cute,fair malay boy
who speaks pleasant english like you

I guess its minutes
before you press the button
signifying you as no more

no more the fraternal twin of janna
no more my late night buddy
no more my 'facebook' friend

whatever happens,
you'll always remain in my memories
although we have NEVER met
& probably will NEVER meet

maybe we will meet in the future
who knows we'll study abroad
and bump into each other
all under God's will

your off to somewhere far
with completely NO contact for now
im just hoping and praying
that one day you'll search my name

you told janna not to miss you too much?
impossible.. you are someone worth missing
somehow i feel guilty
and somehow i feel all this is my fault

honestly, me and janna
was talking about you constantly yesterday
i might have said a thing or two
and well.. i never knew
all this could happen

in a short period of time
now as i browse through my
facebook wall..
the stuff you posted is no longer there

somehow i wished that
it remained there
for all eyes to see
i'll miss you the most! no joke

my conffesions:
just yesterday i was planning
to tell you something i've been hiding all along
something that i told janna
that maybe one fine day
i will have the guts to tell you
i guess i still chickened out

i tried to make those my last words
to you but i didnt want you
to be worried throughout
your absence on facebook

i somehow wished we were more than friends
but i seen that we get along
waayy better as best friends
i hope you come back to visit us here
in Malaysia whenever you get the chance to

we'll be waiting with arms wide open
ready to give you a warm hug
especially me.. i really hope
you get to read this..
as i like to say better late than never

dont come bck if you have
a slang kay.. hahaha kidding!!
your one of my bestest guy friends ever
with your cheekiness, cuteness
and everything!!! your like ZZ
from ain maisarah's 'Aku mahu Teman tp Mesra'

if i get the chance to post the book to you
i will, let you sink into the story
words cant describe
how much i'll miss you
tonite, i cried seeing what
you were going through

i'll send all my prayers out to you
and all the blessings in the world
if you cant find the bright side
polish the dull side of life okay E?
i love you soo damn much!

and dont you ever freaking forget me

(i hope you dont mind me putting your picture)
im really sorry if it bothers you tho..
i'll miss you my friend!!

i wish all the best to you! <3

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts