Im gonna make a change!


I believe in the word above. Tonight as i look through movies to watch. I came across this special play its one of Tyler Perry's Medea's Big Happy Family.

My 1st impression was.. Big Momma!! LOL?! but it was something better. Somehow it thought me alot of things i didnt know at all.Im proud to say i can think out of the box now.

My change begins like this, God is not gonna forgive me, if i dont forgive others. So the 1st goes out to my best friend in the whole entire world,Ravena. You've been the most (words cant describe) person in my life.

If you ask me, 8 years is not something that goes down the toilet. I take back what i've said in the pass. yes, it was harsh i realised that. you must agree that people say stupid stuff when their mad right?

I always have that moments. It because i worry to much on the tiniest things. Im not gonna say that all this is my fault. Though i know i started this in a way.

Im willing to apologize if your willing to forgive me. You gotta admit, we both we're wrong. Deep inside me, i already forgave you. Thats because to me, you've NEVER done anything wrong.

Yes, im jelous of you. You have a great life, great parents, great family, great friends, great personality so and so. Things i wished i had, the person i wish i could be.

Still, Im thankful although my birth mom passed on before i could see her, God brought me to wonderful family. They cared for me like a lost puppy. Doubts we're all at the beginning.

Yet, they keep me standing and brought me up for who i am today. I may not be as lucky as you, Maybe i wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but i've been taught to treasure thos around you.

Your one of my bestest friend. Someone who I built my confidence through. All i want you to do is to listen to what i gotta say. You never give me a chance to talk. You give attitude when im trying my best to speak through my heart.

Recurring dreams dont help me, the worst thing on my mind is when you decide to say no. You decide to go your way. Its like a mother loosing her child. That love, that bond, is just swept away.

While im still alive here, all i want to say is im sorry from the deepest core of my heart. Fighting through the tears just thinking of my best friend.

Will you be my best friend once again? no matter what this time?

will you Ravena?

                                                                       thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts