Ray Ban Crazed

if you ever see this petite chick
running around a sunglass shop
be sure to say hi

she might just be
your very own thila
WHEREVER i go

if i pass by an optic shop
1st thing i'd spot is.. the brand
'Ray Ban'

theenn.. i'll go specific
WAYFARERS!!!
from my trip back to the US

mom was the awesomest mom
to have bought me a wayfarer
she took me to bloomingdales

and she went to the sunglass section
BOOM! she popped the question
like a man would propose to his
long term girlfriend

my eyes we're bulging out
tongue hanging to the side
and disbelief everywhere

in my heart all i could say was
NO WAY NO WAYY NO WAYYY!!!!
mom? so nice? but why? LOL

without any hesitation
ZooOoP!! went to my dream
the wayfarers.. and i got a special edition

costed around almost 200 bucks
but it was worth iiitt...
now, im having the same fever again!

heres my current obsession!
*bites lip*


 
all-classic black wayfarers <3

my 2nd Lavve Clubmasters! RAWR pink!

Comments

Popular Posts