RE: 'BEST FRIENDS' by Superliciousvena

Im sorry if i misspelled anything.You dont have to call me an evil queen or an angel. Either way im not proud of it. But, nobodies perfect. Everyone is bound to have a good and bad side.I couldn't help myself but get mad at you at the beginning.I understand you got mad. who wont be? am i right?

Now when im being nice to you from the purest of my heart you seem to doubt me alot. your asking me can i trust you? well you've trusted me for almost 8 years and am i sincere? why on earth would i make up to you so badly?

whenever i ask simple questions all i get is indirect answers and critism from you. No matter how hard i try to make things better, you push me away, you make me look like the bad person.

I've heard alot from people around me, and i hope their not rumors, i heard that you wanna be my friend as well. why are we standing here for? throwing grudgy glances at each other?

I have an explanation. The reason i dont talk to you or maybe not even look at you, its because im greedy. I've always thought somehow (please dot get offended please?) you would apologise to me. For once make me feel like i never did anything wrong.

But thats too much too ask for a friend who's fighting with her half.Everyday i hope you come and talk to me. But i guess your hope on me is way too high. Throughout all the years, i want you to flashback okay? (i dont mean it in a rude way please?)

Whenever we faught i never fail to write you a note and ask for forgiveness. I've realised that I was the one who kept this friendship going. In order to do it, i asked for forgiveness although i did no crime. When we we're all a big gang. You knew the problems we faced.

All i told ya'll was to put your head up high. If you have a problem with that one person, go talk to her. We're all best friends. Best Friends till After Death. True friends do exist, your one of them.
Please R im not trying to confuse you from evil queen to angel.

Im just saying that your my best friend no matter what. Im just afraid to communicate with you assuming that maybe you might roll your eyes or your words might sting. I have breakdowns now and then, im happy that this year is less.

you've seen me cry,to see me burst out crying like a mental patient its like you wont know me at all. I dont mean to offend you in this post. If i did please i beg of you im sorry from the deepest core of my heart
 
                                                         your best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts