Road Run

Road to happiness?
Today marks off our annual Road Run. Once again, i DIDNT get a number. Somehow I felt liek im improved alot. I've learnt to overtake people and i also learnt to loose my friends.Decided to try my luck in the so-called 'lucky' draw. No luck! :( well, as long i gained merits & marks for Ledang then, Im happy! Congrats to Ledang for coming in 1st and for screaming their heads off. It was all worth i must say. As usual saya penat tetapi gembira kerana dapat pengalaman baru.

Then, we had practice fro our upcoming around the cornering musical. I got so freaking worried we wouldn't finish our script nor plan the moves for our musical. Boy, was I wrong.. the 14 people who came, you guys made alot of effort. And it paid of very very well. The other 6 however, ya'll seriously are gonna work your asses off. By hook or by crook!!!

Juuuussstt.. came home.. manyak penat lorr..
Hopefully the opening act,choral speaking,poem and musical turns out the way we planned :)

                                                             thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts