Being Thankful

pretty sight <3
Random Boho design right there.. or at least thats what google gave me.
This weeks school is just a dull dull week..  tomorrow's Sports Day! and then there's jab day..
So much for a yay and nay on the same week.
Gemomomokkk came today.. finally! and as usual I had a cat to let out of the bag today.
So i guess I'll prepare an umbrella and sunblock for tomorrow..
When will this end for a while? Im tired..
I guess i'll just have to wait and see
Oh yeah made an italian impression in the canteen
I was like 'Mama Mia i got to catch the bus-uh!' then..
'Kakak!!! ini brapaaa?' Now thats what i call
Matalian (malaysia+italian) yeah.. Lame i know..

no matter wherever you are or whoever you are, thank God for every random gift given and treasure those that have been there all the way.

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts