For better of for worse?

He leads her on.

Lately I have been thinking of deleting my facebook fo real. I dont know how im supposed to explain my situation but a quote out of it is 'trust nobody but yourself'.
I dont wanna be played on or manipulated for my gulibleness.You could tell me a million things and I'd believe the thousands. 'You can count on me' are just words. Its easier said than done. i dont believe nothing till i see it with my own two gifted eyes. I was brought to this world not to be blinded by the littlest things, but to overcome the wall that blurs the truth.
When everything seems to be alright, theres bound to have something go haywire. I suggest trusting your instinct will help alot in life. never be shy to speak your mind. you may be wrong, its better being wrong than not knowing at all. Am i right?
I just wish people befriended me with sincerity. no terms nor conditions. Its just too hard to find honesty these days.still, im learning to practice

Patience,

Kindness,

and

control.

These are the 3 things that i do not master at. im always impatient, never had time too relax and ease my mind. kindness has never been a long term thing in me. and control.. when i loose it, i loose it. I know i can overcome these bad habits of mine(how on earth did my topic came here)

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts