Forum Competition

Im all up for the forum competition which is tomorrow!!! thank goodness my lines a preeety short but still, if i freeze, i'll just have to clase my eyes and pray that i remember them.We're going to Rantau Panjang to compete. Hopefully by the Grace of God, we will win. so far, nerves haven't struck me (thank goodness) i bet it will tomorrow. wish me luck you guys.

The following day is Science and Maths drama. We havent practiced NOTHING! we had time today, no script. Characters not planned, me, not gonna be here tmrw to practice. Hopefully i will be in school by 2. We have a quite complex storyline.. lets cross our fingers for a spontaneous yet understandable story.

Thinking bout 2 of these sends shivers down my spine.. ohh boyy i need to spare time to study!

Comments

Popular Posts