Im too Worried!


Tomorrow's last day of exam ; yay?! subjects are maths and kh: nay!
I pray this day wouldn't come, but i cant stop time nor the Mayan's Calendar.
Im as worried as can be right now.. i didnt pass with flying colours before and I dont wanna do it again. I dont wanna dissapoint my parents, I dont wanna dissapoint Mr.Lee and I dont wanna dissapoint Pn.Rum.
Im sooooo scared.. even a B will make me happy. But somehow getting a B is the most hardest thing possible. Im dissapointing myself. I just feel soooo worried and scared and nervous. Then my panick attack will occur. I just feel hopeless. I like the subject, deep deep down I do. But i never had the tendency to actually to practices.
I dont wanna come back home with a frown on my face. I wanna be happy. I dont wanna cry. I dont, I dont, I dont..!!!
I barely could do the 40 questions. somehow paper 2 i have confidence. Stuff i havent mastered is like time management and such methods.. and protractor.. my damn protractor which broke.
I dont wanna suffer i tell you i really dont..
Flipping through my form 1, 1st monthly test, i actually got 96?!?! i was like whaatt?? Oh Lord, please give me the strength to over the oncoming obstacles that has been 1st fear since kindergarten. Amen!

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts