play the keys to my heart

unexpected?
Many asked in shock.. 'you play the piano??' well.. i have a looong history of it.. and not that proud-of type of history, its the downside type.

It all started at age 5 or so.. around there.. there i was with the smallest kiddies playing piano all so frilly and happy and carefree.. I still remember my best friend in piano class.. i forgot his name.. we used to punch the punching human look alike.. and it bounce back other times it fall..
We we're tiny kids lahh.. what you expect! curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

Continuing, i remember how my teacher bruised my finger pressing them against the keys.. like aduihh.. so pain you know.. thats why whenever i came back home i would touch the piano.. cause of my dera-ed thumb..

After years of stopping i went back when i was 11 so, i started theory.. didnt end theory at all.. It killed me to have a teacher who sat there hoping that I'd get the note right.. she would go outside have a drink and come back and wouldnt help the shit outta me..

So I finally gave up hope lahh, i thought buying a guitar could help me.. but i have weak wrists. Reeshalan said its because girls are soft? WTF? that one also i gave up.. Im so weak

Then one day i was watching the stars and how they came about, they all have talent in instruments, i felt like i was NOTHING.. so i decided to play Born this way out of a googled music sheet. Im dyslexic when it comes to music notes and maths.. so yeah

Its like teaching a baby to be a lecturer.. I knew the basics so it wasnt that lahh.. slowly2 i learnt by ear.. and when I could play I somehow built confidence and Im just happy to say Im able to put my fingers to work

Never give up, once or twice you'd say you give up buuutt.. there's always that voice in your heart that keeps saying 'hit me baby one more time'. Anyone can do anything! except for nailing jello to a tree, slamming a revolving door and other 'logic' stuff

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts