tears resemble strength

unleashing the supaah supaah in me!
Hrm.. is it  trend to take picture infront of a mirror with a DSLR and put it as profile picture? comment or leave a message in the tiny chatbox.

Continuing to the main topic here. Today after our so-called Ledang practice, Mish and I decided to go to Hareen's. We managed to reach there within 15 minutes. World record! I kept talking to Mish about whats on my mind lately, what has been bugging me. Some irrational thoughts running through my mind.

Every single thing I talked about seemed to result someone. Always his name being mentioned 2,4,6,8,100 times. Finally after irritating Mish with me talking bout him alot (im sorry mish), we reached Hareen's place.

Then and there, Mish and I told A-Z to Hareen. 1st it was all positive thinking then all the unthinkable became the conclusion. Signed and Chopped on Jay's bed.Thinking about someone being non-existant made me zone out and started to think more and more.

Its always the great people i meet who has to go away.They dont go somewhere near, they leave for Africa laa.. Canada laa.. New Zealand laa.. For once, cant i keep a good friends in contact. Sure i keep them in my memories but i cant communicate with them.

Not even meeting them makes me wonder.. are they for real? yeah, i sound gullible, believing each and every word. But wouldn't it be nice? to have the greatest people close to you rather than far apart.

I cried today, thinking about the silliest thing, the craziest thing to event think about. 'Take and let it go' its easier said than done. Imagine pollen sticking to the stigma, you cant take the pollen out without destroying the stigma.. am i right? I didnt really wanna add science into this but sambil2 study la jugak kan?

i just wished i could keep a friend and not let them slip. Thats what Im fond of doing. Everything happens for a reason. I pray its for the best

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts