to forget and to remember

remember to not forget.
The title says something yet, the caption above says another. To break off the confusion.. wait?! Im a little light headed.. dizzy.. We forget to remember stuff but we never fail to remember to forget stuff. Lets make it simpler.

Have you ever forgot about someone thinking that maybe that person could be gone for good. You've been through the pain of letting that person go and the best thing you can do is forget him/her. Just when things seem to settle down, out of the blue he/her pops out to say hi. And all over again that googly-eyes feeling start. Emotions at its highest peak. What would you do?
in my case, similar to this, i dont know wether to believe it or not, crazily enough I think none of this exist! its like im in a comic book or a telenovela or a vampire love story.I could already imagine the devastation if this all weren't real. People like me believe in this. I wont believe it till i see it.What may see as a hi or hello leads uncountable questions out of curiosity for me. Its like i cant seem to trust the outside world, I cant seem to breathe the outside air without germs lingering everywhere. Im willing to take risks but, the question is... is that risk worth it?

                                                                      thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts