What matters most?

to me, friendship!
Today, im the happiest person. It all started as i walked the busy lanes of the canteen. I saw her all happy and all. It just made me walk pass by.When recess ended, a little note was passed to me by S, her classmate. The only feeling i had on my mind was, "i know its gonna be bad, i know im gonna end up hurting all over again".
   I didnt have the strength to open the tiny piece of paper. Assuming they might be hurtful. I wasnt supposed to show anyone the note. And so, i sat at my place in class. Taking that note,slowly opening it. Heartbeat racing at the speed of light.
  I held the note low and read each line without missing out any words at all. Before i finished reading it, i started to tear up. I somehow couldn't help the tears from falling down. M who was there asked me what was wrong, i held the note for her to read, she to, assumed it was something that made me upset.
   But she was wrong the tears that fell weren't tears of pain and agony, they we're tears of joy! finally the day i have been waiting for has come. All i wanted to do was give R a great big hug without saying a word sadly her maths teacher was there.
   Then again, i read the note, not once but twice did that note made me cry.

hey R.. u made a mistake in your initial. Its not ex best friend. Its now and forever best friend. You weren't the wrong one throughout. i realise my mistakes and i apologize so much for what i've said before. you know i'll always have you as my best friend. I truly love you so much.

   today, i got my best friend back! :)

                                                                    thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts