Mixed Emotions


I dont know what am I gonna do with my life. I know Im only 15 but, why does a 15 year old faces too many problems? Shouldnt they be carefree?

Im worrying bout maths, homeworks,mom, PMR,tuition,life,house,my personal problems. I just can urgh.. I cant escape this place even for just a while. I imagine myself in the greenest garde somewhere out far in the countryside of new zealand.. having a picnic on a red and white checkered cloth with a wooden woven basket with all the sandwiches galore.

But i cant find self peace in me. I swear I cannot. All that can remain in my imagination in the chest with a tag saying 'Never Gonna Happen' I just wish problems coud dissapear and we would all be the young carefree 15 year olds that we are. If i told my dad or mom, in the end i get scolding and feel all insecure.

If i tell my teachers, it'll just go around. Please Lord pull me out of my misery.

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts