short & sweeeeet..

just like ME!
this two words describe me.. Awesome also describes me buutt.. thats another story..
I actually have motive nor ideas to blog about this time. There were great ideas before this but to transfer data from my brain to blog is a little bit.. overload of data if you say..

Planned my holidays out.. looking forward to it. Maths on Monday.. (x mau bincang psl tu)
And people keep calling me shorty not 'shawty' but shorty.. Im not THAT short ya knw'.. The suitable word is petite, cute, sweet.

Heels were made for a reason. And as Lady Gaga says.. I was born this way.. you cant blame the genes la hello? some people are born naturally just cute on the outside and pure from the heart. Dont get me wrong.. Im not talking bout you.. HAHAHA mean kan?

yes..laa.. Im conceited.. so? cheehh.. < i bet this attitude makes you feel like slapping me, yeah me too. Im like you guys, I have my own perspective. I sometimes do stuff before thinking.. quick thinking.. dumb approach.

This is so lame, this post.. so lame so lame,tame,game,male... lalalalalalala...
conclusion: My fantasy is a reality now, i wished i was awesome and guess i was since birth!

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts