This Holidays..

Our very own Pangkor Island.

Hey you guys!!! smell that? The holiday is so near! Tomorrow's Friday Friday and heck yeah Im getting down on Friday. Nature has always attracted me in so many ways I secretly love the colour green. A very earthly colour!

Its been years since my last Island trip. I remember Philippines, then Port Dickson. I was like what 11? Thats a HUGE age gap comparing to now. Ii dont wanna die with technology in my house for 2 whole friking weeks!! Its AGONY!

F**** what ya'll say bout staying at home. Im off!!! My dad was having great ideas on holidays. His not even joking.I was overjoyed!! He was thinking of going to Pangkor as i had the idea to go to Port Dickson. Get a hotel, buffet, the beach, swimming pool, cable tv (my house is not astro zone, Im addicted to the internet, Imagine addicted to tv as well?) So yeah Go Dad!?

My dad said Hotel expenses seems a little pricey so he said we'd go to Vietnam or Cambodia? I was like woahh!! I just love travelling and shopping and just gaining experience.. Im thankful for what Im getting to do thanks to my parents.

Im just happy, I'd get to escape the prison cell of home. Sometimes, you need to escape the hustle and bustle to a much calming place. I remebered Thailand, I went to the Standing Buddha statue that was so high it touched the skies.

There stood a marble post. i sat down, legs crossed fooling around, meditating "konon" just than I could feel the aura all around me so big. The sense of calmness running through my veins. I never felt so relaxed.. ever..

For once, no stress, depression but sense of calm and happiness. Its 12:22 and counting now listening to Lady Antebellum's Can't take my eyes of you. Everything feels right this moment. Im using up all my energy now.. Tomorrow, after school bowling..

Oh gosh.. i dont have that energy.. my eyes are so drowsy.. Tell me what your planning for the holidays. I'd love to hear about it. I'll update soon from where I'd be holidaying

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts