Happy Father's Day


    This man has been my 1st love, He took me in when I couldn't stop the tears, He cleaned my wounds whenever i fell, His one of the most patient man that I have ever met. I haven't doing my part as a good daughter now that Im going on 15, I remember saying stuff i didnt mean, the words you said 'now your 15 your talking like this imagine when your 18 you wont need me'.

    I cried in me, I knew i shouldnt say anything like that, everything you've done to me, the effort you made which changed my life. I love you so much pa, Im really sorry for what i have done.
I never had the chance to say I love you.
   
    You work so hard, but never did I say that you were the hero in my life, never had I want to shed a tear infront of you, I didnt want you to see the weak girl that I've grown to be. You always say that in the future when you grow old, Toi and I will send you to a home, your wrong pa, You sacrificed your life to take care of me and Im gonna do my best to repay you.

   You we're a man out of steel and a heart of gold. I promise when I get married, your the man who comes 1st, nobody will change that. I hope to find a man just like you, someone who could love me the way you do. Thankyou so much pa, Even if I reach 50, Im ALWAYS your little girl at heart. I couldnt have been me without you and mommy.

Happy Father's Day Papa. I love you so much.

your daughter,
Thilakawathy Camillo a/p Subramuniam

Comments

Popular Posts