I wish you knew.


a cinderella story.

For now, its safe to say Im having a cinderella story, A story where I can be happy for once. No more tears and drama and all that shit. A story where I can smile, I get to be the Cinderella.

No more the heartbreaker, the cheater, the couldnt-care-less,the obssesive stalker,the non-existant. Oh yeah believe me, thats a whole bunch o' crap.

I never wanted a boyfriend nor have i asked for one. Despite relationship stats on facebook, there were no face to face activity, Its just the glam guys get when having a hot girlfriend.

Its more than just gifts, sweet words, he has to be her best friend. Thats the easiest way to her heart. Its not the love you have for her in the start its the love that you created in the end.

I hate youngsters who actually have a boyfriend. Its not jelousy, trust me.. I dont stoop that low. Ever realised that in Western movies, the guy asks the girl on a date and NOT a relationship? yeah.. The Western didn't influence, It is the youngsters who wanna show who's better.

But for me, A crush is all a girl needs. Dont you feel the excitement? where he knows nothing and that hummingbird heartbeat and the butterflies in your belly? Yeah, thats the feeling I love, if your boyfriend can make you feel like that everyday than kudos to you.

But for others boyfriend are like talking formspringers, hi darling,sayang,dear,donkey.. eat already? bathe already? shit already? Its depressing going through this replay button everyday.

For now, I like my crush and I dont know if he likes me.. well people might see he likes me and so do I but the only ones who have no idea are us. I just love it to stay that way. Its the most awesomest feeling. A princess in reality.

Imagining marrying a man you havent known and start falling in love with him in the process, I believe true love is created.

Love is a strong word.

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts