Never Fail.



    Today marks the 1st day of the 3rd week. No one guaranteed this would be a smooth ride. For now everything is all that I wanted. But the loops are yet to come. No matter how busy you are you NEVER fail to even wish me goodnight. I know Im this young gullible,naive,shy little girl but this must be love. Having my heart rush at its highest rate to your call, or my trembling to the sound of your voice.
   I understand that your busy lately. Aren't we all? Like you said, its a love connection, we're linked.That insomnia till 3 the 1st time. The first time we met was on March 4th. I wish I could express how I feel towards you but, I wanna say it with your eyes looking directly at me, your ears peeled to my words. I want it to mean something.
   Im no Taylor Swift nor a Chun Mi Shie (their awesome song writers!) I however, never really gotten the gift to express how I feel in a song. With the help of inspiration from you, A song that I fell in love with has already sung.
  You told me about your past, and when you were'nt around I couldnt help but think you might still love her. I dont know maybe Im thinking too much. I love you so much and this I swear. This feeling isn't some silly crush. I know when love hits me, I just know it. If anything were to happen, I'd cry a river or maybe an entire ocean.
  
thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts