I'll strive,thrive and dive.

   Whts up everybody? Im back with yet another post. Lately you could say I've been doing alright. PMR is just around the corner. Yes, I realise that but there's no need to panic. Well there's an improvement in me. Unlike last time, I wouldnt even bother to have eye contact with my History book. Now, its like we're in a relationship. Life has been a challenge. wait?! isn't it always a challenge. Is it me, or does everyone think about the theory of life?

   I have had an opposition from my mom about my future. Sometimes Im not given the freedom to decide I can do things on my own. Somehow she dosen't trust me on a decision I make. In 20 years time, its not like Im gonna ask her what to eat.. right? I love my mom, but this time I wanna show her, nothing, not even some silly tuition can make me smart overnight. I wanna strive, thrive & dive. I know where Im heading to, correct me if Im wrong, but I'll rise if I fall.

  Dad had a talk with me yesterday, about commitments & all. Lately anything marriage related has been haunting me. I am still 15 ya'knw. I even dreamt I got engaged. Nevertheless, I pray for a good future ahead. Maybe a prayer isn't something I do most, this I admit. With the absence of mom, I dont feel right. Sometimes yes, I wanna know about my religion more. Im embarassed. I dont wanna some know-it-all stuff everything in me. I just wish I knew more.

  Its been a while since i've cried while blogging. Well, I am now. Maybe Im not religiously inclined but I know all the Gods from above has faith in me. I just dont wanna be looked wierdly at. When they see a fair indian, eyebrows go up. When I say Im half christian half hindhu they question the impossible. When I cant speak my mother tongue, they diss. I just feel unacceptable. My dad is a great enough man to give me a choice in religion. I dont pick which is the best, I believe everyone has differennt beliefs and you cant judge if their right or wrong.

  Its prayer that counts. Not to who. Its all a way of life.

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts