Face your Fears.

Each individual has a fear. From the supernatural to the super random.
But would you let one tiny thing stop you from doing what you love?
I bet no, to reach for the stars, you gotta get down in the dirt.
Sometimes, a fear can let down many.
Sure, you can't please anyone, no one is born to.
But having a fear is like, a weakness.

Obviously, its dangerous. Especially when someone goes against you.
We never know when disaster strikes us.
So we shall be ready to have an umbrella before the rain starts.
Its unquestionable, what could happen at desperate times.
When we're the one, others are hoping on.

Facing your fears is never easy.
For instance, bike riding. I remember my 1st time.
I was afraid to lose my balance and fall and ended up hitting the
neighbours car, my bad. The good thing is I got the experience.
A memory carved in me of my childhood.


If you're scared, think, others deal with their fears everyday to survive.
Show the world what you've got. Dont let nobody or nothing stop you.
Who run the world? Apparently, squirrels. HAR DI HAR HAR.
I realise that, Im not funny but, I have sarcasm.
People out there, step out of your shell and say
'this snails got game!'


FACE YOUR FEARS.



thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts