Heartfelt Brotherly Love.

Mr Raam Kumar with chocolate in his teeth.
  This happened not too long ago, in fact, it happened like what? Half an hour ago or so. I just showered and finished my bad habit. Pinching my face. Dad should cuff my hands! They should be forbidden to touch my face. Spent my time a lot looking at a freaking hot reflection in the mirror. DAMN! 
    Im glad my hair is back to normal, no more that smelly salon chemical rubbish on my head. Now Im left with fragrant, smooth, silky hair. I wish it were longer though. Yesterday bought my very first compact powder. Yeah, I know BIG DEAL. To me, it is, Its a way to womanhood.. cheewahh... I've had a few before, but they were like moms leftovers. Not this time! P/S Im using Maybelline New York, Clear Smooth, SPF 18, Honey 04 if ya'll interested to get me a birthday gift or something.


  Okay skip the cosmetics! I was sitting on the couch, the one me and dad took out from the study room. Looking directly and the mirror that had just fallen few days ago, thank God it didn't break! or else.. 7 years of bad luck! I constantly smiled at my own very reflection. Thinking deep thoughts asking myself.. Am I pretty? 
   Conceited? maybe. Self centered? sure. But really, how could anyone hurt me with a face like mine. Maybe Im not drop dead gorgeous but my face seemed weak and fragile. I completely snapped out of it. Next, I put my brother in the hot seat.


I asked him in a serious tone, 'Am I pretty?' He gave me a funny look like 'Akka, you seriously trippin' 'No, Im serious tell me the truth' He said 'yeah you are' I had to go on and ask, 'What part of me makes me beautiful?' Instantly he said 'your hair only' I was like WTHELL? 'then my face?' 'Actually your body only nice, you have to chop your head' 


Haihh.. sibling rivalry ain't it. I just sat quietly. Then he turned around with hope in his eyes saying 'you're the best sister I ever had' (not that he had many, his just 8).
  Right then my heart just sank in he went on and on about how his homework couldn't get done without me. I nearly wanted to cry when he said that, I called him closer and gave him a big hug. 


His my one and only brother, If I were to lose him, I'd lose my sanity. I love you Raam Kumar Camillo s/o Subramuniam.


                                                       thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts