Mini you.

  Okay so Im like on this short break from cycling and I know my baby brother is gonna kill me for disappearing just like that (too late, he caught me) But I promise this is update worthy, well, at least for me. 

  Im cycling right, and there's this neighbour boy, young kid, Im cycling with kids half my age. The boy is toi's friend and just the other day he asked if toi could come out to play, I gave a silly excuse but promised him that he would be out in the evening and he was so sweet, 'thanks ka'. I felt so old.....  
  
    But I SWEAR he looked exactly like someone I know. His messy hair, his cute smile, cheeky behaviour.. Its like a doppelganger of the person I find familiar to him. He asked me to race with my brother, I was like 'come!' and stopped halfway. Shy shy la..


    I dont know if I should be happy or not but seriously, his so adorable, just like you. If  only you lived next door, we'd be best pals! Going all the way to meet you, I don't know if its the right decision. I guess I'll just stare at that little boy. Telling myself he'd grow up to be just like you, minus the bad habits, meet a filipina girl like me.. Too much..? I think so too.


   See la.. I don't have the mood to cycle anymore. I look so funny. Hair clipped in a bun, with my abnormally huge forehead, rainbow polka dot socks and my girly sneaker flats. Why can't you replace that boy for a day ? Damn cute la that boy... I could just squish his cheeks and call him by your name. He'll get the shock of his life. Where are all the girls in this area? 


  Oh.. youth fest, I wanna go, but I know NOTHING. Somebody tell me something! Please and thankyou.




                                                    thilaCamillo
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts