Starry Starry Night.


   Im soooo obsessed with this nail design. Sure its nothing extraordinary but I've been dying to get a real deep blue. Inspired Miss Tay Swift herself. If Im not mistaken, last years award she held a trophy with a real deep shade of blue which I fell in love with.

  Finally I got what I wanted. As for the glitter, I was reluctant. I didn't want it to seem too over done. I put it on my ring finger at 1st and must I say, I just went all out on my fingers. *POOF* bellissimo! 
  
 It reminds me of the night sky. When no grey clouds are to be seen. The stars just shine to the world below it. I wake up at 5 to get ready for school. So when Im outta the house, I NEVER fail to look up at the sky. Everyday. There was an experience I had when I was 12. Where I saw a real shooting star for the very first time. No joke. It was there,real,vivid. It was so beautiful. It seemed so magical.

Well the naive 12 year girl that I was, I still am. I wished for something. I didn't want this chance to pass by just like that. Lets just say, I got 5 A's for my UPSR. The star never did come as I went to form 1 or 2. I was in the afternoon session, so that explains it. 

Im not gonna say it was the same star but, a star visited me this year. Few months ago. Last night, I cried myself to sleep. I was just thinking of my friends and family's reaction if I were to die young. It was definitely a painful imagination. 


The star gave me confidence, not luck. It taught me to be strong. It taught me to shine through every opaque obstacle. Im gonna do just that.


Thankyou, star.


                                                  thilaCamillo

 

Comments

Popular Posts