What He Did (Final Chapter)

;I never wanted to continue this story because it hurts as much as she'd face it;
All the complications messed with her. He, who she loved, changed.
He wasn't the man she fell for, he was a young boy playing love.
Although he had a heart condition, smoking somehow kept him 'alive'
If only he knew that he'd be the cause of his own death.

His thoughts;
Great found out I have a f*cking hole in my heart. FML. Argh who cares nymore.
I've face worse, like that time I got into a gang fight, got into some deep sh*t.
I guess I gotta get my mind of stuff, party tonight? yeah mann.. 
gonna get high, get a hangover. No one can tell me I cant.

Meanwhile, Her thoughts;
Its been almost a week we haven't conversate. I miss him, whats he gotta do
to miss a silly girl like me. There's bunch of hot chicks when his out clubbing.
Let him be happy, I love him too much to see him suffer.

Everything drifted apart. And now they were face to face. 
Eyes staring into each other, hers with full of hope and his all bloodshot.
She screamed with all her heart, 'Why?! Why did you have to do this to me?
Just when I started to love you, you push me so far!'
 He stood there, not knowing what to say. Every single thing he'd say 
would definitely hurt her. I couldn't tell if he was high making this decision.

She was on her knees now, begging for an explanation.
'Please just tell me why?!' She felt her heart weigh a million tonnes
and her string of tears flowed endlessly.
The moisture burned her salty skin. He wouldn't say a word.
She'd do anything to have him back.

He said 'I've moved on okay'
She thought 'what about the 'I'll wait for you' promise'
He went on 'We weren't even together, plus I have found someone else
and she loves me, She popped the question and I said yeah'

She felt so much pain, she knew she should've avoided a person like him.
But she loved him. Even after he had cheated on her.
She held his leg and said 'Don't leave me'
There was no pity in her eyes. He applied full strength and kicked her aside.
She cried in pain, not the pain that hit her on her face,
But the fact that, Mr.Right turned to be Mr.Fake

He slammed the door behind him out into the stormy skies.
Who knows what had happen to him.
Now, that friend of mine, she had lost her mind.
She's not that girl I used to know.

Doctors said that she had a face deep shock and reviving her is merely impossible.
Now she acts like a child, laughing and crying every other minute.
Most nights I'd sit and cry for her because I want to see her back to normal.
But there's no way she could, I'd have to hope on a miracle.

He did her wrong. He messed with love and now she's 
permanently disturbed. 

Where is he now? I dont know.
He could be happy with the one he found.

On her deathbed, she told me to pass this on to him.

'Dont promise her, then leave her'


The End

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts