Women hate repeating, Men refuse listening.

    Girls of the world, is just me or do we live in civilization where men ask ONE question ONE too many times ? Okay, I don't know if calling myself a woman is appropriate but Im still a young lady. You can't deny that a woman's maturity is much more mature than a man or say, 'boy' at teenhood. 

  Don't mistake me for being a sexist, Im not. Sexy? maybe.. haha.. Im joking. Or am I ? Maybe my theory could be a bit flawed because I have a really bad temper sometimes. Try looking at this situation from a females' eyes okay boys ?

  Some men talk so less that they're like fries that taste like cardboard. Others talk so freaking much with their "philosophy" and tend to think they can outsmart a woman with their bombastic words. My mum always taught me, next to genius is the idiot. So whatever smarty pants any man attempts to portray, he might riskily cross that fine line between sanity and insanity.

  Its not just friends I have, its my brother, my dad. When Im off telling or complimenting or just talking. First impression, off-ing the switch to their hearing nerve. When I ask for a suggestion or opinion or maybe halfway through my story, they ask me to repeat from the scratch. Sometimes you can go nuts when It has happened too many times. Now whenever anyone asks me to repeat everything I just turn ignorant and sarcastic.

                'You know what? Nevermind, its okay :)'

  I don't know about other women of the world, but me, Im definitely like this. Repeating myself to people who refuse to listen. Might as well talk to a wall, no pain, no gain. Sometimes men listen. I admit that, but that dosen't mean he has to go all Einstein on her. Just by listening to her, reading her body language and giving a hug with silence from his mouth is all a girl needs. Not for you to prove her she's wrong or to tell her the good side and bad side of things.

  All she needs is comfort. Not a lecture hunnehh..  

                                                          thilaCamillo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts