5A's 2B's

  Those digits and alphabets up there represent my PMR results. The one I took today, the one that visited me in my dreams. Some assume I'm ashamed of what I got, but let me tell you this, I worked my butt off on this and it repaid me well. I don't need to regret on what has passed. I'm very pleased with it. Maybe I might have wished for 6A's 1B but hey, He who is up there, his planning something huge for me.

   People are gonna nose around, they're gonna compare, they're gonna show off but me ? I like being me. Many asked me this morning, what I got. With my head held high, I answered them, 5A's 2B's with a smile. Did I ask them ? Not at all. You know why ? I did this exam for me and only me. I don't have to know what others did, or what others think of me. PMR is a baby step.For instance, Steve Jobs was born out of wedlock, put up for adoption at birth, dropped out of college, then changed the world. What's your excuse?

   I tell the world my results because they deserve to know. Nothing to be ashamed about. Congrats to those all the straight A's students. Dad is satisfied, Mom wished I did better. Disappointment comes and goes. Its not the end of the world. Many have called in, sharing the great news. 2011 isn't so bad after all. Many are worried, I know. Some think they're bad luck. Like what I thought. But there's always a silver lining to a dark cloud. 

   To those who think of giving up. Tell yourself you're much more worth it. You know you are. Ever noticed those on top fall harder ? Ever noticed those who fail succeeds ? God works in mysterious ways. Let us all embrace the Form 4 life with a great big hug. Be ready to knock down the walls of obstacles ahead of us. I can definitely say the results were much more satisfying than I expected. For sure I could've done better but I gave all I had at that time. I'm very happy. 


    In fact, I think I'm the first person who had the balls to post up my results. I'm here to prove that I am human. I am of average intelligence. I live to please myself. I live to learn from my mistakes. Within 2 years I'll be graduated and off abroad with mom. I'll be going different directions as to my friends. Every nobody deserves to be somebody.


   Don't be disappointed and have faith. People might top you off. You'll shine in SPM. Ps. Form 4 is no honeymoon year. Get your gear ready for the final battle of high school. Once again, congratulations to everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts