When I Say

I said;
 
      It's amazing how someone can make me smile as much as you do, how you can change my life in an instant so effortlessly. I stepped into your life and I'm not even thinking of leaving. I know we both hate it how others run their mouths and saying we're too young,it wont last and all that shit. It all results back to you and I. We live our lives, hand in hand, side by side, making it through together. Us against the world. No one can plan nor predict anything about us, not while we know how genuine our love is. Remember, the person you were made you the person you are today. Sometimes, I'm short out of words,I don't do much or I don't show much appreciation other times, you top me off.So it's my turn to tell you that You've had that special something all along. Like a candle waiting to be ignited.We're all in the same game, just different levels, dealing with the same hell just different devils. Smile, and the world smiles at you. I love you Avinash Raj. I mean it when I say those words, those 3 words that get you high in the sky, when I say, I love you.
 
 
He said; 
  
       Dont do much or show enough appreciation? Right. Like that ever happened. Its amazing how you just make me feel like this. How you can say i love you and i smile like a retarded donkey. How you can make me cry because of how beautiful your singing is. Its the little things you dont realize doing which makes me happy like your laugh . It warms me inside to know that youre happy because of me. Not anyone. Just me. By saying I miss you , i could cry all night because of the distance, the pain to be so far apart but we both know that in the middle lies a straight road to each other. An empty straight road with no nothing. Because we genuinely love each other the distance is not a liability . It helps us trust each other more. It makes us wanna see each other more. It makes our love strong. The distance between us helps us. Everytime you cry, i cry too. And with my shaky hard to breathe voice , i say "Dont cry baby. Smile." . Over and over and I make fun of you so you smile. All these things , it makes us stronger and brings us closer to each other. The people who say its so fake and shit, they can kiss my ass. Theyre just jealous that they cant feel the way we do. The way that we feel about each other. The way we unconditionally love each other. To whoever who tried bringing us down, i dont blame you for thinking that way. Youll find him/her eventually too. I love you baby. And i mean it every single time i say it. That picture, i think i remember. You were in the bus with the girls otw home and I called when i came home from school. Its beautiful. Those big chubby cheeks, round ball-like nose, beautiful smile. That beautiful smile.. All because of me. My smiles, all because of you. Thank you baby. For everything ♥ i love you so much.
 
   See what I mean by topping me off ? Haha.. I love you pickleboo. :3
   

Comments

Popular Posts