It's always the distance than limits us young people ain't it ? Definitely got a good chuckle outta me. I'm here cursing the words 'No fair no fair!'. God's like the author of my fairytale life. Haaad to put the prince distant from his princess. Funny how I imagined our reunion all slow-mo, with music in the background, my hair all up in my face, hahaha Fail. Just leaping into the arms of the lover. 

  Seems like only yesterday, you were right beside me, breathing the same air as me. No longer gazing upon the square monitor screen, with a tiny blue window popping up and the typing icon going on and off. I still remember quite vividly what had happened. Walking round like a lost puppy in search for you in the crowd. That, and not wanting to find you because of the bugging butterflies in my stomach.

  Out of no where at all, there you were, standing tall and simply... flawless.Smiling your way through, walking with that funny walk guys do when the approach girls, like there's ants in their pants or something. Embracing the moment with an unforgettable hug. Thank you for my lucky shoes that boosted up my height by few inches. 

  It's no fun tonight, listening to sad Miley songs.Constantly reminding me and yourself, how much I miss you. I just had  to scream all my might today while I had the chance to. I wanted you to know how piercing the sounds were in my head, but, It couldn't compare. Not one tiny bit of how much I'm brutally motivating myself to be strong. For you, for us. 

  It's true how when you're emotionally attached to someone, there's no going back. To leave, is no option. Not now, not ever. I don't know where would we be if you were the boy living next door. I wish I knew somehow. Exams just around the corner. 3 amazing weeks. How fantastic is that ? Dad knows about the both of us. That makes me so happy. The fact my own father knows about his future son-in-law. People are gonna knock me down, some so certain that we're not gonna make it. Makes me smile much wider day by day. Knowing that they doubt so much and I can reaffirm day by day how all of this is strong. 

 Empty moments where I stare out of the window, or look blankly pass through the rain. I think of him. One day isn't official if I don't listen to his voice. As early as 5:30 in the morning I get a morning call, when I get off of school and reach home at the comfort of my own bed and the sweet sweet voice that I'd melt so badly to.

 That's what I have been missing in a relationship all along, intimacy. There's always the distant phase when the intimacy of two people fade. I don't know how long I can be strong for you, love. One thing's for sure, even If I break down, you're there to pull me together. Yes, the both of us, we're gonna cry when we meet. I don't know if I can handle leaving you at the end of the day. I don't wanna miss you. 

-Camille-

Comments

Popular Posts