Invisible Popularity.






 "Those who remain the most silent are the ones who have a lot to show the world"

   And so I'm here telling a tale that I've experienced. Well tales, to be exact. So I was like in the van right, happened multiple times already. I don't know if I'm that petite or am I just that less opaque. 

  I always rush when it's time to go back home. I absolutely hate dragging on long hours in school. I speed up my pace towards le van and get my bum comfy on the cushioned seat. Sighing with relief and going 'Thank God I survived yet, another semi gruesome day'. Not gruesome also, but nyeh.

 My current mood sets to irritated mode. Stupid phone won't go off. 
  I love my momma and all but sometimes, just sometimes, she makes one too many calls. Okay, back to my story, curse these distractions! 

And so I sat there, being the first person on board from the science stream. Finishing at the usual 2p.m. evurrayy singlee dayy.. And yes, I'm questioning my own efforts for being in the damn science stream. 

  One by one, heads of the first class students start taking their seats, I just sit there so restless and damn hungry. 'Quickly la unclee!' Then once all is set, everyone is strapped in, he asks 'Where's Thila' and I just go like 'Dafuq? I came in first...' This is not once or twice, its uncountable hahaha.. I find it super cute how, I'm that small. Imma big buffalo but to some, I'm an ant. You jellay??? 

 Frankly blogging, I have no Idea why am I blogging about such random happenings in my life. Ahh.. A moment of stepping into Thila's shoes for you guys.  Yay!? yeah? no? nevermind. 

  But what I'm tryna pin point out is, you have to stand out in life. Not by being something you're not but by being someone they're not, and that my friend, is being yourself. Hold your head up high and believe that you've got IT in you.

-Camille-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts