A lover's cries



   She was going on and on about how her life is not worth living for. She was proving from every angle why he shouldn't be with her. As much as she loved him, she just couldn't bear him swallowing every thorn a rose like her has to offer.

 "We don't live different lives. The variables of whats happening in our lives maybe different but, its the same concept" He murmured the words to her. 


  She didn't want him sacrificing all his time with her. She really sought pity for the poor boy. She loved him so much. Times like that she wished no calls where hung up. No meeting ended with a goodbye, and no experience ending up as a memory, but, God is fair. There is a a balance to everything, in life. 


  The night was so quiet and all the sudden, her yells filled the air through the whole room. The hair on her arm stood when she belted out how it breaks her when he is doing so much in his favour to make her happy. It broke her how he thought every single minor mistake was his. Every mood swing she'd face is his fault. 


  "Sometimes I want him to take a breather for a sec, and hear me out. My words are being sshh-ed into silence. I don't mean to scream because I'm mad at him, it's because I feel like throwing a damn stone at him with the words 'I miss you' written on it just to make him feel how much it hurts to miss him. I don't wanna be some chick facing the computer screen listening to Bruno Mars, turning the volume up so loud so that my cries drowned in the music"

  She was lost that night, she started running her mouth saying the most despicable things. Stuff like dying, giving up, stopping school, stepping foot to the side of insanity. What got to him, was the mention of 'death'. He yelled at her, his voiced all cracked up, shaking off the tears and into rage. She had that one fear in her, she was always afraid whenever the man than she loved raised his voice. 

  This however, was that 'I'm-gonna-slap-some-sense-into-her' kinda talk. He said
 'Don't you care for me at all ? At all ? What about me ? How am I gonna live with you not being there huh? Don't you care at all?'

  She just froze. Stunned by the act he brought up. She was in tears. Drops of her tears stream down her cheek against her salty skin. Not only did it burn on her cheek but burnt in her heart. She felt the sting. It felt like she said the words she shouldn't have. She trusted him, without a doubt, without regret. 

  He's the voice she hears inside her head the reason that she's singing. She needs to find him. She had done him wrong that night. So wrong. The guilt is eating her up like termites gnawing on wood left out in the rain. 

Dear you, I love you till the ends of earth. Yes, before this I felt like that too, with others it was just an 'I like you feeling' but this right here, 'I love you' is and understatement. Yes, it's hand in hand, side by side, we're gonna make it through, together. Us against the world. And baby please, you're so handsome, and that smile, right now you're smiling, I'd kiss that.

-Camille-  

Comments

Popular Posts