Solitary.

 I've realised that, I don't have space to my own. To think. To breathe. Sometimes, I have to much time wasted. Given but taken for granted. For once, I don't have silence in my life. 

  I'm sick and tired coming home to where everyone yells. Throw fights. I'm sick of going to school where I'm being picked on because of my stress attacks. Small things don't matter, sure, the more routine I am to those things, the more I feel that I'm in a wrong position. 

  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger no ? How long does it take to become stronger? Some say in blink of an eye, some say decades. I will never know. I'm unsatisfied with myself. 

  Starting wars with the people I love? Yeah, way to go Thila. You're track has been set up and you're lost, going in a different direction. 

  Where to begin? Seems like the story to my life has to beginning and has no end. For once I wanna stop talking, promise myself in my heart to start my whole life over. Solving problems in a calm and orderly fashion.

  I could just curl up in a corner and do nothing. Completely nothing. Motivation has to be repeated has to have a variation because motivators realise that nothing comes in an instant.

 My blogs are sheer crap right now.

-Camille-

Comments

Popular Posts