What they said..

  They say that you're nobody till somebody loves you. All this while, I've pointed fingers to myself and said 'I need to find myself before I can carry on'.

   I am somebody now. For I have found somebody who loves me truly. They say the 3rd, the 6th month is the hardest. That's nothing. Nothing is ever easy regardless the month. Imagine. Imagine having that feeling where there's nothing else to do but to give up. I don't weather it's my conscience or my blue fairy, my guardian angel or maybe it's my heart. Whatever it is, it told me 'Don't'. For an undefined reason, I had to obey. 

   Dad tells me every time I end up in tears, he tells me that there's a solution to everything. Although I haven't found it, I feel somewhat happy to what happens and what doesn't. 

  I see a big change on such short notice and I look at my reflection and see. I ask myself. 'What have I done today?'.. Nothing, nothing at all. 

On this note love, I want you to listen carefully.

  I honestly love you more than I did months back. After every single thing, my brain thinks its on the verge of letting go and holding on. My heart somehow. She knows what she wants. She deliberately decides. 

If i could go back in time, I'd really want to take back everything I said that hurt you. I regret everything. Till today I can't go to sleep thinking about it. No matter how you forgive me, I'm not forgiven. I don't forgive myself. There's always someone out there, perfect enough, worthy and someone who wont take you for granted. 

  I know our relationship had an awesome start and I was all that you wanted. As time passed, my true colours showed and Im not one single bit proud of it. 

For every time you got angry it just made me feel. I'm not accepted for who I am. My dark side is once again my dark side. 

I just want to be the only one you can count on. I want to be the only one, if not perfect, almost perfect to you, I want to love and cherish everything you do and I want not to take you for granted. 

Im not trying to be sweet and post something and say stuff to melt you. This is just the beginning of what Im waiting for you to know. You're an amazing person. 

I dish those who did you wrong and now I'm labeled to be one of them. I don't want to, please. 

At times, I choose not to be so cute and mushy and gushy. Sometimes I want you to just listen to me talk from the heart. 

I want to be the one in the aisle in a white dress, a veil over my head with you on the opposite side in a tux, in your sharpest hair and sleekest suit with a smile. Don't blame me if a few tears escape from beneath the veil. I want no one else but you to put a ring on my finger and give me a kiss. 

That one short kiss, the kiss that had fireworks, that kiss we had for the very first time. I want to go home with you and I want to wake up right next to you. 

I need you in my life. Please, do me a favour, don't go.

When times get rough, shut me off and just hold me close.

Comments

Popular Posts