Pop the Confetti!


  Greetings readers! 

   The Devil is in town! I'm back on track by resurrecting this blog. I have gone completely MIA now have I? God knows where the fuck I have disappeared. It feels so good to be back and to be expressing myself the way I do best, through writing. 

  So I found this funny, not comical funny, more like odd funny. I started blogging back in April of 2010 and I kinda stop around April 2014. What is it with April right? Before I move any further, I have to thank my senior, kak Atika Sikun for helping me refurbish this miserable blog. One of the main factor I stopped blogging was because...... 

  my blog is ugly 

  Looks matter. Impression matters. The goddamn book cover matters. You yourself, reading this, you judgmental freak, you wouldn't read this if it was ugly! Hahaha I'm kidding, or am I... (Man, this sounds a lot like me talking to myself rather than "blogging") 

  This post is just like a hey-I'm-back-so-celebrate-my-return kinda post. There's this enthusiasm and energy flow going through me right now that's making me all hyped (& yes I am like this in person) I kinda have these cute little social media buttons on the left where you can click on to check me out! I know you want to hahaha... so knock yourself out! 

  I've been misusing social media a lot since the last post. I've been unleashing the Kraken on Facebook and Twitter and shit isn't healthy, like at all. If kids are reading this, do me a favour and blog it out. Not every action needs a reaction. 

  I'll give you an insider on my life every now and then, so you guys get to feel what it's like to be Thilakawathy Camillo! Other than sleep and eat, I actually have a life that's pretty sick. I also will be sharing obsessions of mine so you'll know what to get me for Christmas hahaha... 

Weekly song obsession: Jealous by Labrinth 

Signing off,
Thilamisu 

Comments

Popular Posts