Page 32 of 365


Holy Honey Balls!
          January has come to an end. You can officially check off the first 31 days of 2015. January started off slow for me but as it approached mid month, things started happening. I definitely have big plans for the Year of the Sheep. I have set individual goals for each month for the next 12 months. I must say, I am indeed very impressed with my accomplishments. 

  The highlights of my January (I might add) were writing an article for FunnyMalaysia.net. I wrote an article about Facts of being Chindian in Malaysia. No, I am not a Chindian but I do understand what it's like to be a mix of kopi + susu. I was truly honored to be featured. P.S. the post went viral hehe and my good friend who happens to co-own the site said I had flair for writing haha.

  To read the article click here!

  I also manage to get one of my tweets viral on twitter! I know this isn't like a big deal but it's definitely something! I tweeted '@thilamisuuu: All of my friends are so photogenic & I'm just like 'what the fuck do I do with my face?' and I obtained 392 retweets and 85 favourites to my surprise! I guess a lot of people can relate to being the potato of the group. Do follow me on twitter to get the latest updates fresh out the oven!

  Next, I refurbished my blog! As you can see... I was going for a clean look. I'm not really a fan of pink but this goes well and I ain't complainin'. I am not fully contented with it. I have another idea in store so stay tuned! 

  January would most probably be the last month I step foot on Tanah Melayu. Well, not really. The first week of February will be the last but I'm saving that for another post. I'm moving on to yet another important chapter of my life. To the fella who said I have 'no life'. I'm living it right now you son of a gun! 

  Last but certainly not least, I have discovered Ghost Files Singapore! (promo sikit) I always had the fascination for the supernatural and it is one of my dreams to go ghost hunting in Singapore because to me, I feel it's the most haunted place ever! no joke! I've gotten up close and personal, literally hahaha.. *inside joke with paranormal investigator and founder of GFS, Noel Boyd. It's not everyday you have a boyfriend who's a ghost hunter hahaha... Season 3 is coming out soon and I can't wait! These guys have the most legit investigations. They're like Ghost Adventures Asia! If you don't believe me, try watching this. My friends have watched some of their videos and are spooked for life! get ready for goosebumps!

  January goal: Start a fresh new year happily. *Tick 
  February goal: Start school with a gung-ho attitude.

  I have concluded my Joyful January, bring in Fantastic February! 

Signing off, 
Thilamisu
  

Comments

Popular Posts