50 Shades Lighter

  And so the journey of turning legally blonde continues...

Yet again, I'm turning heads and offending people with my choice of hair color. I bleached my hair for the second time about a week ago. It turned into this bright yellow-orange color which is nasty. However, I did a good job on applying the bleach evenly (which is a blessing) 

 Lesson learned: Dyeing black Asian hair twice won't be enough to achieve light ash blonde, platinum blonde or silver. 

  This means I have to go through a third session of bleach. I shall be excluding my scalp (don't lecture me about how I shouldn't have done that) What's done is done. Drifting off to an unrelated note, I am a more practical person when it comes to experimenting hair. I don't just go by what people say, I try it out to make sure it's true. 

  Also, bleaching should be done over the weekend so I can hide from judgmental people. That and its against the dress code to wear hats at work. Go figure! 

  On the other hand, my roots are sprouting exceptionally fast! It will be some time until I consider to re-touch my roots. At this point of my hair crisis, I am considering to spend 200 bucks just to get it how I wanted. Decisions, decisions. 

  P.S. I haven't been taking that much selfies because my hair is going through a dark phase, more like a light phase if you get what I mean. 


Comments

Popular Posts