Cozy Corner

  If I could build the perfect cozy corner it would be something like this...

Windows from the floor to the ceiling of my studio apartment. Always making sure my lighting is on fleek for possible morning selfies. A must-have would be those cute little window benches so I can chill with a good book. Sipping down on some chai latte because I'm not an avid coffee drinker. Fuck it, have some teh tarik because I'm Malaysian like that. Having Alessia Cara's 'Here' on a 24-hour loop if I could. Fuzzy socks on my cold feet. Bella by my side, chillin' with her momma. Weather would most probably be Winter transitioning into Spring or Summer transitioning into Fall, that cold but sunny weather, that is if my allergies don't get to me first. Me? All suited up in knitted sweatpants, a V-neck shirt and hair all tied in a messy bun. Casually scrolling my Instagram but no calls, no messages, no notifications. Solitary. It's crazy good to have 'me-time' and lots of it. Love you, do you. 

  This is bliss. 

thilamisu

Comments

Popular Posts