I'm terrified

Are you afraid. God asked. 
I'm terrified. I replied. 

  I'm constantly pondering what tomorrow will be like. I'm always worrying. I think about how to make tomorrow a better day and I forget. I forget to live for today. I forget that today was the tomorrow I was worrying about yesterday. My mind is all wrapped up on the things that haven't occurred yet. God knows if they will ever occur. I wish someone would have told me that you should dare to dream and not plot plans. Life as I know it is unpredictable. Don't waste your time plotting a mind map from A to Z of how you want your life to be. My father once told me, when you do something you must have fear. Being fearless differs from being brave. So many questions. How long will I live to be? Will my name be remembered? Will I remain the soul I am today? Will I lose myself? I'm far from scared and afraid. I'm terrified.

thilamisu 

Comments

Popular Posts